Saturday, September 16, 2006
SportsInteraction.com was the first online sportsbook to be fully licensed and regulated in North America, so if you're looking for Las Vegas-style levels of customer support, regulation, and the ability to book large bets as well as small ones then you need an account here.
So, what are the perks of signing up with SportsInteraction?
1. You will receive a 20% eCheck sign-up bonus with the sportsbook, and if you play on their casino you receive a 125% bonus on your first deposit.
2. They offer everything an online gambler could want, so in addition to their sportsbook you can also play poker or casino games.
3. They've been around a long time and booked over 50 million wagers. For us that's a huge perk because it means they're solid, reliable, and their integrity is unquestioned.
4. The website is very easy to navigate so getting your bets on presents no hassle whatsoever. The customer service is very good so if you do run into any difficulties there is help when you need it.
SportsInteraction.com features a great range of betting markets for all major U.S. sports and they cater to high-rollers and casual sports bettors alike. The minimum bet size is $1 and you can get started with an initial deposit of only $20.
Try them out and see why they have thousands of satisfied clients. They are one of a handful of sportsbooks that we personally endorse and recommend for our own members here at Mycapper.
- BetJamaica - Sportsbook Review
- BetGameDay - Sportsbook Review
- Bet WWTS - Sportsbook Review
- Bodog - Sportsbook Review
- CRIS - Sportsbook Review